Nutella, hazelnut and chocolate Cheese cake
As it is being a routine, every last Sunday, lots of bloggers prepare other one’s recipe. We do that randomly, and on this occasion, the cat thief has broken into Cocinando en un Abril Encantado and we have choose this Nutella, hazelnut and chocolate Cheese cake. Luz, the blog’s editor shows us how to make four versions of the same one; once we have done some modifications on the recipe with have dusted it with chocolate Lindt postres al 70%.C
Luz offer 4 versions of the same dessert; we have done some alterations, such as adding hazelnut ice cream and dust it with chocolate Lindt chocolate dessert 70%
Santa got a chocolate fountain and we have tried it; it is a perfect combination as it has a bittersweet flavor with a touch of fruits.
- For the first layer: 12 ground Oreo cookies
- For the second layer: 250 gr (9 oz) of creamy cheese, 4 sp of Nutella, 200 ml (0,85 cup)of whipped cream
- For the topping: hazelnut ice cream and grated Lindt 70 % dark chocolate
¿How to prepare Nutella cheesecake?
- v Grind the cookies on a mixer, food processor or in a mortar, and place the result in different glasses and the will be the first layer of the cake.
- v In medium size bowl, mix the cheese, the Nutella and the whipped cream with a mixer until everything is blended in a dense cream. Put this cream piping bag and fill in the glasses where you previously placed the ground Oreos. Place it in the fridge until the moment to be served. (A minimum of 2 hours is requested).
- Take out of the fridge and place some hazelnut ice cream over it in the shape of a quenelle. Dust it with the grated chocolate.
CatTipsLuz, just to thank you for letting the Catcaco steal this eNutella, hazelnut and chocolate Cheese cake.